Every year when autumn comes, Ta Chi Nhu Mountain in Tram Tau District, Yen Bai Province, turns into a colourful flower garden. Sitting at a height of 2,979 metres above sea level, the peak of the mountain at that time is fully coated with ‘chi pau’, a wild flower shaded with a blend of pink and lilac colours. ‘Chi pau’ flowers bloom at the foot of a rotten tree. Trekkers resting on a rocky ledge. Trekkers to Ta Chi Nhu this season can admire the picturesque view of a flower garden in the clouds. Horses freely wandering in the flower field. The pure beauty of nature. Clouds linger over a flower field. Hai Duong – Phong Son (Nhan Dan)
- Add fall color to your garden
- Tropical Gardening: Brighten fall gardening with flowering plants, trees
- Cantigny garden program helps veterans to relate, to grow
- Fall makeover, so-so veggie performance, diseased leaves: This Weekend in the Garden
- Tropical Gardening: Public invited to Panaewa zoo tropical rhododendron meeting
- 9 trees ignited after being struck by lightning in Orange County
- From Iron & Wine, beauty among the weeds
- Looking for a hassle-free tropical getaway? We’ve found one for you.
- A grand tropical getaway on Grand Cayman
- Why Woodward’s ‘Fear’ Flopped in Washington
Flower garden in the clouds have 200 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.