HÀ NỘI — Many restaurants and cafes were busy as Hà Nội allowed the reopening of in-person services on Thursday. A Phở (Vietnamese noodle served with beef or chicken) restaurant in Hà Nội’s Hài Bà Trưng District reopens on Thursday. — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt Barriers are set up between tables to ensure a safe distance between customers. — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt A customer scans a QR Code to make a health declaration before entering a restaurant. — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt A coffee shop in Hà Nội’s Ba Đình District reopens on Thursday but serves only 50 per cent of its capacity as regulated. — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt Public transport, including buses and taxis, also resumed on Thursday. Buses are seen on many streets of Hà Nội on Thursday. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyết Seats are arranged to ensure safe distance between passengers. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyết A passenger scans a QR code to make an electronic health declaration. —VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyết
- Ha Noi steps up smart city development
- ICA-AP assembly to convene in Ha Noi
- From cable cars to ferries to BART: Tracing SF's public transportation history
- Transit raises another $5M from Accel to become a hub for public transportation
- Miami public transportation is getting Google Pay — and it could save you money
- Google's Pigeon app expands to new cities to help improve public transportation
- Heavy rains in Australia's Sydney cause flooding, public transports affected
- Raising taxes on fast food and banning eating on public transport is bullying the poor
- Brits still feel ideal high street has butcher's, bakery and boozer, study finds
- Pervert downed vodka and sexually assaulted train passenger 'because her legs were open'
Dine-in services and public transport re-open in Hà Nội have 288 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.