Bình Thuận Province has many advantages to develop its night-time economy. VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY – Its tourist attractions, unique culinary culture and pleasant night weather are great assets that will enable Bình Thuận Province to develop its night-time economy, experts have said. They were referring to the Government's recent approval of a project to develop the province's night-time economy from now through 2030, focusing on culture, entertainment, food and beverage services, and travel. The project will have policies to encourage enterprises and business households to participate in the night-time economy, including improving their ability to access funding, especially from banks. Promotion for night-time activities will be stepped up together with building night-time tourism products based on local cultural factors. It will be implemented in Phan Thiết and Mũi Né in the first phase and in La Gi Town in the next. Bình Thuận needs to start developing the night-time economy not only for its own benefit but also to become a model for adjacent provinces like Ninh Thuận, the experts said. Night-time attractions for tourists are still not diverse, and so the average time visitors stay is quite short at two to three days, they said. The economists said enterprises… Read full this story
- North Sulawesi must increase tour packages to attract tourists
- Night not so young after midnight for Hanoi businesses
- New name and setting for top French restaurant in Northern Ireland
- Vietnamese Government to boost support for enterprise development
- Eurozone economy facing perfect storm
- New policies to make Vietnam’s wind power more attractive to investors
- How Important Is Place Branding For Economic Development?
- 41 countries around the world that charge a tourist tax
- Southern Vietnam attracts strong wave of investment from RoK
- Vietnam`s manufacturing industry attractive to foreign investors
Bình Thuận set to develop night-time economy to attract tourists have 297 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.