Vietnam is advised to carefully operate the vaccine passport programme, which is designed to ensure people's lives and maintain economic growth. Vietnamese citizens returningfrom Japanat Van Don International Airport on September 4 in the north-eastern province of Quang Ninh. Pham Ngoc Sau, director of Quang Ninh Province's Van Don International Airport, said if the programme was run properly and in compliance with safety regulations, it would be an effective tool to help in restoring economic growth, especially in tourism-related sectors. If not, the programme would not only fail to maintain economic growth but also create a new wave of COVID-19 in the country, he said. Van Don International Airport was the first airport in the country to pilot the vaccine passport programme since September 4 when 297 Vietnamese citizens with vaccine passports returned from Japan. Sáu also suggested that Việt Nam should learn and draw lessons from other countries, which already run the programme, to build the country's own policies and effectively apply the programme. It would be necessary to prepare plans for COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control in the "new normal" with specific measures, he said. For example, the measures had to clearly regulate which vaccine passports would be accepted in Vietnam and passengers had to carefully check their vaccine passports at… Read full this story
- Spain: Passport warning for Brits travelling next week - the key rules you need to know
- Italy Puts in Force Tough New Law Requiring Workers to Test or Vaccinate
- Change laws to protect health care workers from protestors
- UK’s booster vaccine programme to begin ‘within a week’ for 30,000,000 people
- Covid vaccine blood thinners: Can you have the coronavirus jab if you take blood thinners?
- Delay in care for Jalan Tukang dorm residents due to insufficient resources, most workers there unvaccinated: MOM
- With boosters, masks and Green Pass, Israel sees a Covid-19 wave in retreat
- SNP conference: 'Boris has no shame! Furious Sturgeon lashes out at PM over Indyref2
- Experts: Next six months vital for recovery
- 'Are we really ready?' The risks and rewards as Asia wakes up to travel
Vietnam advised to carefully operate vaccine passport programme have 348 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.