Vietnamese Minister of Foreign Affairs Bùi Thanh Sơn held talks with Konstantin Kosachev, Deputy Speaker of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of Russia during the trip to the country. — VNA/VNS Photo Duy Trinh HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam, the only country that President Vladimir Putin has visited five times, is an important and close partner of Russia in the Asia-Pacific, said Konstantin Kosachev, Deputy Speaker of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of Russia. Kosachev made the statement during a meeting with Vietnamese Minister of Foreign Affairs Bùi Thanh Sơn, who is on his official trip to the nation, on Monday. At the function, both officials expressed their delight at developments in the Việt Nam-Russia relations across all sectors and channels, including the parliamentary channel. Despite COVID-19, the Vietnamese National Assembly and the Russian Federation Council have sustained their ties via online exchanges, most recently, talks between National Assembly Chairman Vương Đình Huệ and Chairperson of the Federation Council Valentina Matvienko. The sides have also worked closely at regional and international forums such as the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and the ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA). Kosachev aid the Russian upper house backed the boosting of the Việt… Read full this story
- Forge ahead into the future for progress and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific
- Asia-Pacific leaders form alliance vs. malaria
- The US and North Korea: Peace in the Asia-Pacific???
- US forming new security alliance in Asia-Pacific
- China wins support for Asia-Pacific trade proposal
- Win-win or zero-sum gamesmanship will define the Asia-Pacific
- Middle powers seek to keep viable in a contentious Asia-Pacific
- How digitization is changing the insurance landscape in Asia Pacific, Philippines
- China-centered Asia Pacific growth
- Headwinds to slow Asia-Pacific growth
Việt Nam important partner of Russia in Asia-Pacific: legislator have 283 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.