Marshall Islands-flagged Synergy Busan, with a loading capacity of over 50,000 tonnes, docks at Cái Lân port in the northern province of Quảng Ninh. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Vân QUẢNG NINH — Cái Lân International Container Terminal (CICT) in the northern province of Quảng Ninh on September 14 welcomed the Marshall Islands-flagged Synergy Busan with a loading capacity of over 50,000 tonnes, the first container ship of Maersk Lines to dock in the port. The ship, which carried over 2,000 empty containers, is on one of the two pilot trips to be operated by Maersk Lines to evaluate the economic efficiency towards the opening of an international container route to Cái Lân port in the future. To shorten the time for procedures, the People’s Committee of Quảng Ninh province has allowed relevant agencies to perform quick COVID-19 test for all crew members instead of PCR tests. However, they must ensure that there would be no direct contact between the ship’s crew members and people on shore. Other vessels are also not allowed to dock alongside the ship. The fact that ships from the world’s largest container shipping company arriving at CICT is a positive signal that Quảng Ninh can exploit the advantages of a… Read full this story
- Shipping in short supply, small companies struggle
- Ever Given, the ship that blocked the Suez Canal, arrives in Rotterdam
- Looks like ship repair work is coming to an end at S.F.'s Pier 70
- HCMC port pileup to be cleared, containers to be sent elsewhere
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg Joins Officials At Port Of Baltimore To Promote Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- HCM City's port stops receiving imports as containers pile up
- BDS Activists Take #BlockTheBoat Fight to Ports Seeking to Offload Goods From Israeli Ships
- HCMC port stops receiving bulk cargo amid container pileup
- Liverpool Loses Its UNESCO World Heritage Status
- Venice bans cruise ships after months of pressure from locals - will your holiday change?
Ship of world’s largest container shipping company docks at Cái Lân port have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.