HCM City offers assistance to children orphaned by COVID-19 HCM City’s Củ Chi District, District 7 find effective ways to control the outbreak ‘No one is left behind’: Việt Nam’s authorities provide support for foreigners amid the pandemic Expats face tough time amid the COVID-19 outbreak in Việt Nam 11,172 new infections detected in Việt Nam Monday Illustration by Trịnh Lập By Nguyễn Mỹ Hà “When the eyes do not see, the heart wont’ feel the pain!” were words spoken in a haunting documentary produced by director Tạ Quỳnh Tư, which aired on national television a few days ago. “Ranh giới” (Boundary Records) shows harrowing moments inside Hùng Vương Hospital in Hồ Chí Minh City, where more than 300 pregnant women have been treated for COVID-19. The documentary gives a look into the fierce battle that Hồ Chí Minh City, Bình Dương, Long An and other provinces have been fighting since the fourth coronavirus wave hit back in April. News of the mortal toll has been announced everyday on national media, and Việt Nam has lost more than 15,000 people to the virus. For comparison, the total population of a city ward in Hà Nội like Cát Linh Ward is about 13,000 people, while Thanh Xuân Trung has more than 14,000 people. What has… Read full this story
- Online platform helps out pregnant women
- Best Citrus Fruits For Pregnant Women
- Cross River advises pregnant women to patronise govt. health facilities
- What is Down Syndrome, is there a test pregnant women can take and when is World Down Syndrome Day 2019?
- Alarming rise in pregnant women on narcotic painkillers, heroin
- Your Beloved Cat Could Be Making Your PMS Worse, Study Says
- NIH begins testing experimental Zika vaccine in humans
- Zika vaccines work in monkeys, raising hopes for humans
- Intensified campaign against vaccine-preventable diseases launched
- Fighting the tyranny of ‘niceness’: why we need difficult women
Pregnant women must make choice on vaccines have 316 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.