Vials of Nano Covax vaccines. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — The National Ethics Committee in Biomedical Research (under the health ministry) on Sunday issued a press statement on its conclusions of Saturday’s meeting looking into the mid-term phase 3 trial's results of homegrown COVID-19 vaccine Nano Covax. The data available for review is from the developers – Nanogen Pharmaceutical Biotechnology JSC in HCM City with the support in administration and medical monitoring from the Military Medical University in Hà Nội – up until September 2 this year, as the final phase of clinical trials is ongoing for the recombinant DNA vaccine. Regarding the vaccine safety, Nano Covax is deemed to be safe in the short term based on reports of phase 3 trials (during the monitoring of the volunteers' health seven days after administration of the first dose for 11,430 volunteers, seven days after the administration of second doses for 5,785 volunteers). Regarding immunogenicity, Nano Covax is deemed to be able to elicit immune responses, based on ongoing phase 3 results – anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG test results on 924 samples 42 days after first jab; results of neutralising antibodies tests on 761 samples 42 days after first jab; plaque-reduction neutralisation test 42… Read full this story
- Why Dying Your Hair May Not Be as Safe as You Think
- Why You Should Learn Ethical Hacking with These Online Classes
- The critical differences you need to know: Prescription medicine, over-the-counter medicine and dietary supplements
- One man’s (very polite) fight against media Islamophobia
- Facebook accused of blocking wider efforts to study its ad platform
- The MakeUseOf Online Shopping Guide
- Password Management Guide
- Your Guide to the International Web
- Tinder Lets Known Sex Offenders Use The App. It’s Not The Only One.
- Tinder Lets Known Sex Offenders Use the App. It’s Not the Only One.
Nano Covax safe, but data for 'direct evaluation' of protection efficacy not available: Ethics council have 287 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.