Customers conduct transactions at a HDBank branch. Proparco has granted a US$50 million loan to HDBank to finance green projects and promote sustainable development in Viet Nam. — Photo courtesy of the bank Proparco, the private sector financing branch of Agence Française de Developpement (AFD), has granted a US$50 million loan to HDBank to finance green projects and promote sustainable development in Viet Nam. It marks the first collaboration between Proparco and HDBank. A pioneer in green lending, HDBank has in past years helped foster Viet Nam’s economic development while minimising the impacts on the environment. The loan will help the bank get closer to international standards in green credit. All projects funded by HDBank satisfy green criteria such as reducing energy consumption, reducing CO2 emissions, reducing pollution, and targeting sustainable growth. Green projects promise to create more than 1,350 direct and indirect jobs. They will contribute to achieving the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals. Based on their common views on sustainable development, creating long-term values for the economy and community and society, the two sides promised to have more strategic cooperation in future. Since 2018, HDBank has been financing green projects to support high-tech agriculture and renewable energy. As… Read full this story
- German-French centre-right reacts to Macron’s EU vision
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Google: May offers to quit — EU don’t always get what you want — A green turn
- Richard Curran: 'FAI must get its house in order to refinance €39m borrowings'
- Reform expected on taxation of green finance
- How to manage and finance an agri company
- Kate Middleton gets sporty with Prince William in Belfast in surprise two-day trip of Northern Ireland
- Kate Middleton gets sporty with Prince William in Belfast on surprise two-day trip to Northern Ireland
- The Capitals: Tsipras hints anti-EU forces are financed ‘beyond the Atlantic’
- Towards a global approach to sustainable finance
- French anti-pollution activists unimpressed by EU's green record
HDBank gets $50m from French development agency to finance green projects have 311 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.