The details of about two million shots of COVID-19 vaccines administered have not yet been logged on the national COVID-19 vaccination portal, as many people have complained of missing or erroneous vaccine records. Medical staff give a COVID-19 vaccine to a pregnant woman at the National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Hanoi. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyet Nguyen Truong Nam, deputy head of the health ministry's information technology department, said mistakes in the vaccination information platform caused some public frustration, and worse, difficulties when they need to access these records as more localities are starting to relax restrictions for partially and fully vaccinated people. It could be that when people look up their vaccine status on the national e-health app (Sổ sức khoẻ điện tử, available on both Android and iOS), some who have received the full two doses reported seeing only one or no shots given on their records, or even different statuses when accessing the records at different times. The app on Android for example is harshly reviewed, with complaints of bugs. Nam said that there had been a recent surge in users (due to more robust inoculation efforts in many localities in recent times as more vaccines arrived) so the synchronisation of information suffered temporary… Read full this story
- WHO, Other Groups Say COVID-19 Restrictions Put Vaccine Programs at Risk
- Chinese laboratory believes new drug can stop COVID-19 pandemic 'without vaccine'
- How to Turn off COVID-19 Exposure Logging and Notifications on iPhone
- Two Major European Leaders Urge The World To Adapt To COVID-19, Warn A Vaccine Is Not Imminent
- Domestic flights to resume from Monday, global cases reach 5 million: Covid-19 news today
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Surgeon General stresses need to invest much more in public health infrastructure, during and after COVID-19; Fauci hopeful vaccine could be deployed in December
- China Reports No New COVID-19 Cases for First Time
- AP-NORC Poll: Half of Americans Would Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Early COVID-19 Vaccine Data Positive, but 'Unimpressive'
- US Secures 300 Million Doses of Potential AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
Details of two million COVID-19 shots not yet logged on vaccine portal have 334 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.