A customer tries to book a quarantine hotel service on Traveloka app. (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Businesses in Vietnam are making all efforts to survive the fourth wave of COVID-19 which is battering the country. Giant food producer KIDO Group said in a recent press release it has adopted a number of solutions to adapt to the new situation and keep production going while also ensuring safety. A spokesperson told Vietnam News that to ensure uninterrupted production, the company has adopted the "three-on-site" model, which involves on-site production, dining and rest, for over a month. It unfailingly complies with the provisions of the Government's circular No 16 and 5K message, he said. It is also preparing for life after the pandemic, he said. "We are ready to bring new products and segments into the market immediately after COVID-19 is controlled." It plans to introduce the Vibev brand of products made in collaboration with Vinamilk. Another plan is to introduce Chuk Chuk, a new food and beverage brand, opening 1,000 stores by 2025. The company's general director, Tran Le Nguyen, said the first market for Chuk Chuk would be Ho Chi Minh City, and stores would open in Hanoi and some northern provinces by September if the pandemic… Read full this story
- Eddie Jones admits England need to 'dig deep' to solve 'recurring problems'
- Birthday girl Stephanie Bruce digs deep to win Rock 'n' Roll Arizona half marathon
- Review: Steve Earle's 'Guy' digs deep in mentor Clark's work
- How Netflix Is Trying to Make Sure Its Shows Don’t Get Lost
- Labor Unions Push Back On Green New Deal: Job Losses Will ‘Surely Come’
- Brexit latest: Make sure your finances are Brexit-proofed
- Accused college admission scammers dig deep for bipartisan political donations
- Sean Hannity: The Deep State's day of reckoning is here, we must make sure a 'Russia hoax' never happens again
- Here’s the only thing you can do to help make sure Netflix doesn’t cancel your favorite shows
- These companies are making sure more women get promoted to management
Businesses dig deep to make sure they come out on other side of pandemic intact have 339 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.