The squad is scheduled to gather on August 10 in Hanoi with 30 players chosen by the Korean coach. Of note, goalie Pham Manh Cuong, the best goalkeeper at the national U21 tournament last year, has earned his first call-up. The qualification round is scheduled to take place from October 23 to 31 this year. In each group, teams play each other in a round-robin format at a concentrated venue. The 11 group winners and the best four runners-up qualify for the final tournament, slated for next June in Uzbekistan. Vietnam were runners-up at the 2018 AFC U23 Asian Cup hosted by China. Source: VNA
- Vietnam national football team leaves for Iran
- 'We can win': The Korean coach of Vietnam's football team ahead of AFC U23 semis
- Vietnam’s football team through eyes of interpreters
- Vietnam’s football teams eye Olympic qualifiers
- Vietnam national football team parts ways with coach Miura
- Vietnam's U23 football team trending online like a 'tsunami'
- Vietnam women’s football team prepares for AFF Cup 2013
- AFC praises Vietnamese football team in U23 Championship
- Vietnam’s female football team to have friendlies in Czech Republic
- A new start for Vietnam’s national football team
Vietnam’s U22 football team to gather in August have 183 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.