On seven-month calculation, the figure reached 185.33 billion USD, marking a yearly rise of 25.5 percent. Of which, 48.52 billion USD was from domestic economic sector, up 14.6 percent and the remaining from foreign-invested sector, inclusive of crude oil, up 29.9 percent. Twenty-seven goods groups earned over 1 billion USD from export, or 90.2 percent of the total. Five of them brought home more than 10 billion USD, equivalent to 57.8 percent. Export of materials and mineral resources was estimated at 1.87 billin USD, up 1.4 percent annually while that of processed industrial goods was 164.89 billion USD, up 27 percent. Agro-forestry products raked in 13.65 billion USD and fisheries 4.92 billion USD, up 16.7 percent and 12 percent, respectively. The U.S. remained Vietnam's largest importer with turnover hitting 53.6 billion USD, up 37.4 from the same period last year. It was followed by China 28.7 billion USD, up 24.2 percent and the European Union 22.5 billion USD, up 15.5 percent. According to the GSO, imports in July was estimated at 28.7 billion USD, up 3.8 percent month on month and 29.9 percent year on year. Seven-month imports rose by 35.3 annually to 188.03 billion USD, 66.31 billion USD of… Read full this story
- Foreign arrivals to Vietnam plunge 61.6 pct. in first seven months
- HCMC draws US$2.37 billion in FDI in seven months
- NASA delays launch of James Webb Telescope AGAIN pushing the Hubble successor's target date back by seven months due to coronavirus and 'technical challenges'
- Seven-month agro-forestry-aquaculture export reaches 22.3 billion USD
- HCM City draws 2.37 billion USD in FDI in seven months
- Vietnam’s 25 years of ASEAN membership: Joining hands for a cohesive and responsive community
- Despite Covid-19, Vietnam exporters still find new markets
- Traffic accidents down in seven months
- Coronavirus: Alarm in Vietnam after first cases in months
- USD 18.82 billion of FDI in seven months
Vietnam’s exports up 25.5 pct in seven months have 272 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.