Animal feed exports see surge in H1 Luc Ngan lychee of Bac Giang province is protected geographical indication in Japan. Vietnamese firms are urged to pay more attention to register for intellectual property protection in foreign markets. (Photo baochinhphu.vn) Vietnam's animal feed exports hit nearly 523.88 million USD in the first six months of 2021, up 52.7 percent year-on-year, according to the General Department of Customs. China remains the biggest importer of Vietnam's animal feed, with turnover reaching 188.3 million USD in the reviewed period. In June alone, China spent 36.62 million USD on importing animal feed from Vietnam, up 47.3 percent from the same period last year. Vietnamese exports of animal feed to Cambodia in January-June rose 41.7 percent to 74.81 million USD, maintaining Vietnam's second largest importer. Meanwhile, the US surpassed India to become Vietnam's third biggest importer of livestock feed with turnover hitting 56.42 million USD, up 20.1 percent year-on-year. Notably, exports of to Thailand reached 15.55 million USD, increasing 100 percent compared to the same period last year. Last year, Vietnamese exports of animal feed to China topped 211.23 million USD, a yearly increase of 16 percent. Meanwhile, the figures to Cambodia and the US hit 122.3… Read full this story
- Ghostbusters New Female Cast Selected; Ghostbusters Will Hit Theaters On July 22, 2016
- Vietnam and Netherlands on 22-race draft F1 calendar for 2020
- Weird Business News
- Salted Hash Rehashed: The weekly news recap for July 22, 2016
- 3 interesting observations from RAW Reunion (July 22, 2019)
- MLB DFS Picks and Pivots: July 22 – I wanna talk to Sampson!
- Geek Trivia: The Quibble of the Week for July 22, 2008
- Small Business News: More Jobs, Less Pay
- Small Talk: Business News You Missed
- Marlborough racing tips for Monday, July 22
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 22 have 273 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.