Besides modern medical techniques and equipment, traditional medicines are used to assist COVID-19 treatment in Vietnam. Hospitals in Vietnam use traditional medicines to support the COVID-19 treatment and improve health for people working on the front lines. — VNA/VNS Photo In the northern province of Bac Giang – one of two biggest COVID-19 hotspots in Vietnam between May and early July – the Bac Giang General Hospital used traditional remedies to increase the efficiency of disease prevention and control, said hospital director Than Trong Hung. For example, they use powdered lime to sprinkle on the road, alum mixed with lemon to spray in doorways, aisles, floors or places of high contact such as doorknobs and table surfaces. Mild salt water is used for mouthwash seven times a day. Black beans and salt are boiled for daily use. According to Hung, lime powder has an antiseptic effect, alum is non-toxic and also has antiseptic effects. According to traditional medicine, lime powder or alum mixed with lemon makes virus particles fall to the ground. "Normally people get the disease inhaling the virus from the air. When the virus is pushed to the ground, the risk of infection will be reduced,” Hung said. Saltwater mouth rinse could help with… Read full this story
- Slater will be first city to use new algae wastewater treatment system
- Got Weed? Texas State Senator Files To Legalize Medicinal Marijuana In The Lone Star State
- Wisconsin Man Who Posed as Doctor Prescribed Medicine, Gave Injections to Unsuspecting Patients
- ‘Assisted suicide’ turns vulnerable people into disposable ones
- What are the Alternatives to Traditional Mainstream Medicines?
- Dr. J.F. True’s Elixir: The medicine that made Auburn famous
- He Hawks Young Blood As A New Miracle Treatment. All That's Missing Is Proof.
- How to Approach the Treatment Conversation About Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pollock Clinics Now Offers Erectile Dysfunction Treatments in Vancouver
- Science and Medicine Have Come Together to Beat Head Lice with NewFDA-Cleared Technology
Traditional medicines used to assist COVID-19 treatment have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.