A head-on collision between a car and a truck killed three people on Ho Chi Minh Highway in Gia Lai Province, located in Vietnam's Central Highlands region, on Tuesday afternoon. The traffic accident occurred on the section of the aforementioned highway passing through Chu Prong District at 3:25 pm on the same day, according to Le Van Hanh, deputy head of the Traffic Safety Committee in Gia Lai. Huynh Trung, 34, from Dak Lak Province drove the truck while Le Quang Son, 48, living in Gia Lai, controlled the car, carrying two other locals — Pham Thi, 58, and Nguyen Nhu Tuyen, 34. At the scene, the car and truck collided when the car crossed into the truck's lane while traveling from Chu Prong District to Pleiku City in Gia Lai. The severe crash killed the three people in the car on the spot. Both vehicles were badly damaged. Chu Prong District police have worked with related forces to clarify the cause of the deadly accident. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
- Adventure Travel in Vietnam - Organized or Independent?
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
- West Highland WhiteTerrier Grooming - Key Considerations That You Should Know
- Book Excerpt: Old Habits Die Hard (A True Story About Animals)
- Immigration in America - Not Everyone is Dying to Get Here
- Rhymes of an Ordnance Man [Vietnam War: 1971]
- Saigon-Going Home (The Cage: Vietnam)
- Vietnam the Country
- The Scorpion [Vietnam Tale]
- Surviving The Death Of A Sibling - Living Through Grief When An Adult Brother Or Sister Dies
Three die in head-on collision in Vietnam’s Central Highlands have 270 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.