Chinh took oath the same day, swearing absolute loyalty to the fatherland, people and the Constitution of Vietnam, and pledging to work hard to complete all missions assigned by the Party, State and people. In his speech at the swearing-in ceremony, Chinh said that the Government in the new tenure will continue the efforts to build a Government of solidarity, integrity and discipline; streamlining, efficiency and effectiveness; and dynamism and innovation with active and proactive actions to implement the Resolution released at the 13th National Party Congress and NA resolutions. Amid the complicated developments of COVID-19 pandemic, the highest goal of the country is to protect people's health, safety and security, he said, calling for the solidarity of the entire people in fighting the pandemic and boosting socio-economic development. The Government leader underlined the need to implement the key task of building the pure and strong Party, improve the leadership and combative strength of Party organisations and members in the Government and authorities at all levels, contributing to building a rule-of-law socialist State of the people, by the people and for the people. The Government will continue to complete the socialist-oriented market economy mechanism, concentrate on leading and directing the… Read full this story
- PM Imran to address National Assembly session
- Indian MP Takes Jibe at Trump for Hailing Prime Minister Modi as 'Father of India'
- National Assembly begins Q&A sessions
- National Assembly leader welcomes Armenian PM
- Twitter Erupts as Indian Prime Minister Modi Gifts Trump Reminder of Their Friendship
- Iran puts support behind Maliki's successor as Iraqi prime minister
- Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019: CM Raghubar Das has a ‘challenger’ on his seat Jamshedpur (East)
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh addresses issues of public concern
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh welcomes Governor of Japan’s Gunma Prefecture
- Assembly elections 2019 results: BJP wins, Opposition rises
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh swears in at National Assembly have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.