The second preparatory meeting, themed "Effective Partnership," was co-held virtually by the U.S. and Rwanda. Earlier, a Vietnamese defense delegation took part in the first event, co-organized in the form of a teleconference by Canada and Bangladesh in November, 2020. During the event, delegates discussed measures to narrow the capability gap between countries participating in U.N. peacekeeping operations and shared their experiences in making preparations and deploying U.N. peacekeepers to U.N. missions as well as carrying out peacekeeping activities in an effective manner. These ideas will help participating countries outline their proposals at the 2021 U.N. Peacekeeping Defense Ministerial conference. The 2021 U.N. Peacekeeping Defense Ministerial conference is scheduled to take place in the Republic of Korea in December and aims to affirm countries' commitments to U.N. peacekeeping operations. The event will also seek measures to raise the effectiveness of peacekeeping operations as well as the capabilities of U.N. peacekeepers. Translated by Tran Hoai
- UN agency postpones high-level ministerial conference due to COVID-19 concerns
- Germany aims to host Libya conference to stabilize oil producer
- Defense Ministry launches exercise in response to COVID-19 epidemic
- Campbell meets UNC-Asheville in Big South tourney
- Donald Trump to meet Kim Jong Un in Hanoi in February
- Former Hollywood producer Weinstein convicted of sexual assault, rape, held in custody
- Yale, Princeton meet in conference play
- He Held Her Down, Choked Her, And Masturbated Onto Her. The Law Said It Wasn’t Sexual Assault.
- LSU vs. Texas A&M scouting report: Learn more about the Aggies offense, defense
- Trial Begins For Bay Area Teens Charged In Killing Of Rome Police Officer
Preparatory meeting for U.N. peacekeeping defense ministerial conference held have 264 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.