More than 7,100 traffic accidents have occurred in Vietnam over the past seven months, killing over 3,600 people. The Southeast Asian country recorded 7,137 traffic crashes and 3,635 deaths from December 15, 2020 to July 14, 2021, the Vietnam News Agency quoted the National Traffic Safety Committee as saying. A total of 4,984 were injured in these accidents. The number of traffic crashes decreased 10.74 percent year-on-year, while the death toll also dropped 4.12 percent. The number of injured people was also down 14.8 percent. Among the traffic accidents, 7,062 occurred on roads across the country. In a recent fatal road crash, a truck collided with an automobile along a section of Ho Chi Minh Highway in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai on Tuesday afternoon. All three people in the car were killed on the spot, while the two vehicles were heavily damaged. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
- 1-year-old among four killed in North Carolina traffic crash
- Seven-month-old baby diagnosed with coronavirus in Michigan as the US death toll rockets
- Thieves of dogs, worth $45, come forward after ‘killing’ 3 in Vietnam
- Official: 5 people killed in head-on crash with bus
- Two Dead After Amtrak Train Crashes Into Backhoe and Derails South of Philadelphia
- Naugatuck Man Killed In Fiery Crash On Route 34: UPDATE
- Driver Killed In Fiery Crash On Route 34 Identified
- 2 Killed In Single-Car Crash In Southington
- Broadway Star Ruthie Ann Miles Pregnant Two Years After Losing Daughter and Unborn Baby in Crash
- Brookline's Electric Scooter Pilot Usage At 6 Months
Over 3,600 people killed in traffic crashes across Vietnam in seven months have 239 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.