It's always a little disorienting checking back in on The Walking Dead —or, more properly, on a trailer for The Walking Dead —after a decent chunk of time away from AMC's nigh-endless zombie drama. It's not just the "Well, now, who's this?' questions that pop up as a natural consequence of the show's ravenous attitude toward its cast; we might not know everybody who's kicking around Alexandria at the moment On the surface level, the themes being explored in the first part of the show's final season appear to be pretty standard: Verily, humanity does appear to have been the real monster all along! But the side details are definitely trending goofy, even for a show that's currently around a literal comic book supervillain who just said goodbye to his Advertisement As to the panel itself, it was heavy on questions that nobody involved seemed comfortable answering, given the spoiler-heavy nature of the show. We do at least get a funny moment of Jeffrey Dean genuine shock that his character is still starring on the series, though.
- The Walking Dead Revealed the Origin of Its Newest Homicidal Nitwits
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 11, Episode 3 Review: All The Pretty Horses
- The Walking Dead Remains Haunted by Specters of the Past
- The Walking Dead season 11: Daryl reunites with Leah after Reaper clue in new trailer
- The Walking Dead season 11: Aaron death 'sealed' as writer teases twists and turns
- If Fear The Walking Dead’s New Villain Is Strand, I Want The Bad Guys To Win
- The Walking Dead’s Jeffrey Dean Morgan ‘super proud’ as son makes gruesome cameo in season 11
- The Walking Dead Says Goodbye to Andrew Lincoln in a Heartfelt Comic-Con Panel
- The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus confirms 'seismic' changes to series for final season
- The Walking Dead season 11: Negan and Maggie romance teased as fans predict shocking twist
New Walking Dead trailer shows off series' beloved skeleton guys and armor dudes have 319 words, post on www.avclub.com at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.