A senior citizen is about to receive COVID-19 Moderna vaccine in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 11. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has asked the Minister of Health to continue to direct and support localities and businesses to access global COVID-19 vaccine supplies, according to a document issued on July 27 by the Government Office. The request was issued following proposals from companies and organisations seeking permission to negotiate and import vaccines to provide free vaccinations for the population. The Ministry of Health is responsible for state management of vaccine quality, licensing, storage and organisation of vaccination in a timely, scientific, safe and efficient manner. The Minister of Health said the ministry has collaborated with all ministries, departments and sectors and encouraged all localities , companies and units to participate in seeking COVID-19 vaccine supplies for import. The ministry will adopt policies to engage more local governments and companies in seeking foreign COVID-19 vaccine supplies for domestic use, and create optimal conditions for them during the procurement process, from import licensing to vaccine verification. In case the importers are unable to perform inoculation, the vaccines will be administered by the State-run vaccination system. The ministry… Read full this story
- 19 of Grimsby's oldest buildings whose future MUST be saved
- Western Mail letters: Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Fracking firm in law bid to cut protests
- Banks and healthcare firms lead drops on US market
- Renewed call from wind energy giant for firms to pitch their services
- Rail firm bidding to bring back traditional skills to famous Doncaster site
- FBI raid on Donald Trump's lawyer's office 'sought documents on infamous Access Hollywood tape'
- Cork firms urged to diversify into Chinese markets
- North East needs UK to stay in single market and keep access to skilled overseas workers, report finds
- Drug and retail firms forge Brexit backup plans
Localities, firms facilitated to access global COVID-19 vaccine supplies have 296 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.