Many supermarkets in HCM City have announced to close early following tightened social distancing rules imposed in the area. Food displayed at a supermarket in HCM City Most supermarkets now open between 30 minutes and one hour earlier than usual and close by 6 pm instead of 9.30 pm. Big C and Top Market said the opening hours have been set to 7 am to 7 pm. MM Mega Market now opens from 6.30 am to 5.30 pm. Aeon Mall opens from 8 am to 4 pm and suspended all online services. Vinmart and Meat Deli are open from 5 am to 5.30 pm. Satra Foods, Satra Pham Hung and Saigon Supermarket under HCM City Commercial Company now close at 4 pm. Meanwhile, Co.opmart, Co.opXtra and Lotte Mart said they were still waiting for the official directives from the authorities about the opening hours and operating methods. Before then, they will still open as usual. Since July 26, residents in HCM City have been issued food tickets which state on which day they can go out to buy food and the locations of the supermarkets, convenience stores and groceries stores in the areas. The stores will only serve customers on… Read full this story
- Empty supermarket shelves as Hong Kong shops close their doors amid protests
- Polarized Florida Senate passes bill to ban ‘sanctuary cities’
- Tymkovich Meats, Founded in 1952, Will Close in July
- Weather-related closings in the Pine Belt
- Berlin to tighten rules for electric scooter users
- The Latest: Salvini: 'The rules are changing in Europe'
- Trump seeks to close food stamp ‘loophole,’ eliminate aid for 3M
- How opioids invaded America — and are now tightening their grip
- For Jared Remy, leniency was the rule until one lethal night
- Emails: City Hall leaders ignored calls to warn New Orleans drivers about traffic camera changes
HCM City supermarkets to close early as social distancing rules tighten have 284 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.