Before the complicated development of the Covid-19 epidemic, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City asked the Prime Minister to provide human resources to the city. In a letter signed by HCM City Chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong to the Prime Minister, the city said it needed 927 doctors (including 150 resuscitators and 777 doctors for examination and treatment); 4,137 nurses and technicians (including 400 resuscitation nurses, 50 laboratory technicians, 50 radiology technicians and 3,637 patient care nurses). For the work of taking samples for testing, the city proposed having an additional 2,000 employees with relevant expertise. In addition, HCM City Vice Chairman Duong Anh Duc signed an urgent document to the Ministry of Health asking for the ministry to mobilize medical staff at HCM City-based hospitals managed by ministries and state agencies to assist the city in epidemic prevention and control. Specifically, the number of medical staff to be mobilized is 1,000 doctors, 4,000 nurses and technicians. So far, the Ministry of Health has mobilized 1,936 medical staff from 25 hospitals, and 1,601 lecturers and students to assist HCM City in fighting the epidemic. Social distancing rules in HCM City will be further tightened to contain the spread. Even… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: City’s Human Resources Administration failing to comply with own procedures: analysis
- Taxpayers paying nearly $60M to move city's Human Resources Administration
- De Blasio names Steven Banks commissioner of the Human Resources Administration
- 'Sanctuary cities'; NJ mayors face Trump fight
- NYC Education Dept. official probed for use of resources to fight law protecting senior teachers
- An ‘a-salt’ on the senses! New Yorkers endure miserable commute, travel delays as city asks for 'as much salt as we can get'
- The case for forming a city-wide task force to fight firearms traffickers and end violence on our streets
- Former Louisville grad assistant fights NCAA charge
- Council members argue finger imaging food stamp applicants is obstacle to fighting hunger
- Louisville Metro Councilman Dan Johnson exposed his buttocks in parking lot, City Hall aide says
HCM City asks for human resources assistance to fight pandemic have 314 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.