Hanoi will apply strict social distancing measures across the city from 6am on Saturday July 24 to prevent further spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the latest dispatch issued by local authorities on Friday evening. Health staff takesamples from people at high risk of COVID-19 in Hoàn Kiếm District, Hà Nội for testing. VNA/VNS Photo The measures to stamp out worsening outbreaks of COVID-19 will be in place for 15 days and follow the Prime Minister’s Directive 16. At present, 19 southern localities including HCM City are implementing social distancing measures under Directive 16. Under the new measures, all public transport services including buses, taxis, contract vehicles and coaches are banned, excluding those in service of pandemic prevention and control and transporting workers and experts. Motorbikes are also suspended from transporting passengers. People in the city are asked to stay at home and only go outside in necessary cases like business trips, working at essential businesses (State agencies, factories, essential shops and service providers), buy food and medicines, or emergencies such as medical issues, fires or natural disasters. Masks are mandatory in public. People must maintain a distance of two metres in public, and must not congregate in groups larger than two outside of hospital, workplaces, or schools. People… Read full this story
- Life on the line: the railway people of Hanoi
- Performance management: Can you really manage what you measure?
- Govt revenue to increase by 16% of GDP-Moody’s
- Egypt: Sisi Directs Ministry to Immediately Release Indebted Women, Pay Off Their Debts
- Psychiatry’s inchoate wish for a paradigm shift and the bio-psych-social model of mental illness
- Why Duterte’s ‘anti-tambay’ directive can be concerning
- Laurene Powell Jobs charts a path to philanthropy and social change
- How to Measure a Straight Line in Google Maps
- THE NOONER for 06-16-18
- Tanzania: Stricter Laws Vital to Curb Old Women Killings
Hanoi applies stricter social distancing measures under Directive 16 have 303 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.