Hanoi applies social distancing measures under the PM’s Directive 16 from 6am on July 24 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The capital city of Hanoi will apply strict social distancing measures from 6am on July 24 to prevent further spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the latest dispatch issued by the municipal People's Committee July 23 evening. The measures to stamp out worsening outbreaks of COVID-19 will be in place for 15 days and follow the Prime Minister’s Directive 16. At present, 19 southern provinces and cities, including the southern largest hub of Ho Chi Minh City are implementing social distancing measures under Directive 16. On a street in Hanoi (Photo: VNA) Under the new measures, all public transport services including buses, taxis, contract vehicles and coaches are banned, excluding those in service of pandemic prevention and control and transporting workers and experts. Motorbikes are also suspended from transporting passengers. People in the city are asked to stay at home and only go outside in necessary cases like business trips, working at essential businesses (State agencies, factories, essential shops and service providers), buy food and medicines, or emergencies such as medical issues, fires or natural disasters. The area around the Hoan Kiem Lake (Photo: VNA) Masks are mandatory… Read full this story
- Vietnam wants WHO’s support to better healthcare system: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM-FM Pham Binh Minh to attend 14th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Meeting
- We need to build a new social contract for the digital age
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar writes to PM Modi to ban porn sites
- Dec 16, 2012 Delhi gangrape case: What’s changed, what hasn’t in 7 years
- No mention of Pak in PM’s speech, Imran Khan’s address all about Kashmir issue
- The other side of Bob Hawke: How Australia's best loved PM was also well known for his boozing, womanising and political treachery - but never shied away from his demons
- No direction: have boybands hit the end of the road?
- PM orders hindrances be addressed to fuel growth
- PM’s official visit aims to bolster partnership with Myanmar
Hanoi applies social distancing measures under PM's Directive 16 have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.