Medical workers in Hà Nội’s Hai Bà Trưng District take samples from those returning from HCM City for COVID-19 testing. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — All people returning to Hà Nội from COVID-19 hit localities that are undergoing social distancing must isolate at concentrated, quarantine centres from midnight Wednesday under tough new regulations. Only those conducting COVID-19 prevention and control tasks will be exempt. The authorities said the move was in response to the number of people still failing to abide by COVID-19 prevention and control regulations. People gathering in large numbers has still been seen in recent days while thousands of people are also returning to Hà Nội, posing a high risk for further domestic infections. The city has also recorded a number of new cases at a pharmaceutical establishment as well as through testing of those who have symptoms of fever, coughing and difficulty breathing. Chairmen of People's Committees in districts and communes are required to build COVID-19 prevention and control plans, organise drills and assign people on duty around the clock at authorised agencies' offices and at local medical establishments to deal with any emerging situations. They are also ordered to increase supervision in the community, closely watch those returning… Read full this story
- Vietnam Gov`t faces challenges to meet 1 million firm target by 2020
- Tourists come for the beach, but don’t stay for much else. Has Miami Beach lost its mojo?
- LA colleges quarantine over 900 possibly exposed to measles
- ‘Where are we going to go?’ Mom, autistic son face eviction
- California Homeowners Face Higher Prices for Wildfire Insurance
- One in seven tonnes of recycling rejected in some Welsh council areas
- Bay Area real-estate prices soar while other places around the world follow their own curious paths
- AP: Women facing restrictions seek abortions out of state
- Britain's financial watchdog has 'serious concern' about a 'high-risk, complex' corner of the market
- DealBook Briefing: Facebook Has a ‘Supreme Court’ Now
Hà Nội returnees from COVID areas face stricter quarantine have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.