The Government has decided to establish a special working group to carry out COVID-19 prevention and control tasks. Workers install a temporary hospital in District 7, HCM City. The working group will be located in Ho Chi Minh City, which is the country's largest COVID-19 hotspot, and directed by the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. The working group will be led by Deputy Minister of National Defence Vo Minh Luong. The deputy heads of the group is Deputy Minister of Public Security Le Quoc Hung and Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son. Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, Head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, continues to direct the working group’s activities and directly reports to the Prime Minister. The decision is part of the Government’s special resolution on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Government believes that the pandemic is spreading rapidly in many localities across the country, especially in HCM City. Therefore, the Prime Minister has agreed to apply social distancing according to Directive No 16 in 19 southern provinces and cities to soon prevent and reverse the pandemic. The Government reckons that the following disciplines in… Read full this story
- Britain records nearly 4,000 new Covid-19 cases in highest daily total since MAY - but lack of testing at peak of crisis means resurgence of the disease is likely nowhere near levels seen during first wave in March and April
- Here's why a vaccine will not stop the Covid-19 pandemic right away
- Pelosi hopeful COVID-19 relief talks resume 'soon'
- Britain records 532 Covid-19 deaths in highest daily total since MAY – but cases are just 2% higher than they were last week
- Setting Sail season 2, Ep. 1 | What demonetisation did to e-payments, COVID-19 will do to e-healthcare: Medlife CEO
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: Here's a status update on leading coronavirus vaccines that are ahead of the pack
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump resumes maskless COVID-19 recovery at White House
- COVID Fuels Surge in Sexual Violence, Child Marriage
- Leaked Government slides claim 41% of under 30s with Covid in England may have caught the disease in a pub, bar or restaurant
- Results of Oxford University's final-stage Covid-19 vaccine trial will be published by the end of December, AstraZeneca announces
Government sets up COVID-19 special working group have 372 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.