THE PANDEMIC has seen almost half of adults put on weight. So if you're looking for something to motivate you to shift some pounds, you're not alone. There are a variety of NHS endorsed apps that can help people introduce small changes that will help them eat better and get active – and all of them are free. It includes the newly updated NHS Weight Loss Plan app that has shown to help people lose a stone in three months. Public Health England has launched its new Better Health campaign to try and get Britons to slim down after Covid. The pandemic not only closed gyms, forced people into their homes and led to an epidemic of comfort eating, but it also shone a light on an already existing obesity problem in the UK. Obesity was shown to raise the risk of Covid death , on top of being linked to diabetes, heart disease and other health conditions. But those struggling to lose weight can change, as Dr Alison Tedstone, Chief Nutritionist, Public Health England said: "The past sixteen months have caused many to change their habits, so it is not a surprise to see so many people reporting weight… Read full this story
- Norwich weight loss coach who shed 6st in six months up for Slimmer of the Year
- RONNY TERRY'S Top-Ten New-Year Weight Loss Tips
- Belfast-made weight-loss headband wows exhibition in Las Vegas
- Super slimmer to start her own weight loss group
- Woman becomes one of the first to try 'weight loss pill'
- 3 simple habits linked to major weight loss
- PIMS to set up weight-loss surgery unit
- What is the best diet plan for weight loss? From 5:2 and paleo to Slimming World and Weight Watchers, experts give their verdict
- What is the best diet plan for weight loss? From 5:2 and paleo to Slimming World and Weight Watchers, experts give their opinions
- Claire Richards parades her dramatic weight loss after dropping from size 20 to 12
Five of the best NHS weight loss apps that can help you shed pounds have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.