A police officer reminds a man not to ride bikes for physical exercise at the Hoàn Kiếm area, in Hà Nội, on Sunday. — VNA/VNS Photo Phạm Kiên HÀ NỘI — The Hà Nội Department of Justice has announced sanctions for 16 activities violating regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control in which the highest fine is up to VNĐ200 million (US$8,700) along with a criminal trial, as the city enforces Government Directive 16 . 1. Those who fail to wear masks in public spaces face a maximum fine of VNĐ3 million ($132). 2. Those who are found to have littered used masks could face a maximum fine of VNĐ1 million ($44), or VNĐ2 million ($88) if masks were thrown onto the street or sidewalks. 3. People who deliberately hide their health status or others' will be subject to a fine of VNĐ20 million ($876). 4. People who do not conduct tests following the requirements of a medical organisation will be fined VNĐ3 million ($132). 5. Eateries or food stalls that fail to follow the order to close down (or move to a shipping-only business mode) in virus-hit areas will be subject to a maximum fine of VNĐ20 million ($876) for… Read full this story
- Social Media at Work: Does Your Productivity Suffer?
- From a Labour vote of no-confidence, to the Norway option and a People's Vote, ROSS CLARK explains why every alternative to Theresa May's Brexit deal will end in disaster
- 6 Positive Effects Social Media Sites Have on Society
- 9 Things You Should Never Share on Social Media
- 'How to break up with your phone' author's 10 tips to become friends again with your phone
- What happens now the Supreme Court has ruled Boris Johnson's suspension of Parliament was unlawful? John Bercow says MPs will return to work TOMORROW, Labour is still blocking a snap election, and Brexit could be delayed again
- The Last Word: Bob Odenkirk on Catholic Guilt, the Replacements and Late-Breaking Fame
- When Is It Okay to Post Spoilers on Social Media?
- ‘Off the pedestal’: Supermodel Elle Macpherson on how social media has changed fashion and business
- An improved sex life, clearer skin AND a better mood: Dietitian reveals how tracking her period for nine months totally transformed her health
Explained: What happens if you break the rules during Hà Nội's social distancing period have 359 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.