Deputy Minister of Finance Vu Thi Mai (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A finance ministry official on December 24 asked the customs sector to exert every effort to surpass the target of 315 trillion VND (13.6 billion USD) in State budget collection in 2021. Deputy Minister of Finance Vu Thi Mai told a teleconference reviewing the sector's performance in 2020 and launching tasks for next year that customs agencies need to have good management, boost post-customs clearance inspections and examinations to prevent losses, and step up tax arrears recovery in line with legal regulations . They also need to press ahead with administrative reforms, customs modernisation, and trade facilitation to cut down the time and cost for customs clearance, as requested by the Government, she said, and must perform better in combating smuggling and trade fraud. In particular, Mai added, the sector has to take stronger action regarding high-risk commodities like gasoline, minerals, goods subject to high tariffs, polluting products, imported alcohol and cigarettes, and goods temporarily imported for re-export. The customs sector has faced an array of challenges in efforts to reach the targets set for this year. Measures to contain COVID-19 around the world, such as border shutdowns,… Read full this story
- Australian spending on U.S. military equipment tops 8 bln USD in four years: report
- Second CIIE concludes with 71.13-bln-USD tentative deals
- Japan's Cabinet green lights use of 1.2 bln USD to fund disaster relief package
- Vietnam’s exports estimated at 217.05 bln USD in 10 months
- CDB's loan balance to SCO countries approximates 50 bln USD
- Vinamilk sets 2.46 bln USD in revenue in 2018
- China Development Bank issues 20 bln USD of poverty relief loans
- China blockchain spending to surpass 2 bln USD in 2023: report
- Interview: Russian minister says China-Russia trade turnover may exceed 120 bln USD in 2018
- Chinese firms raise 23 bln USD with IPOs in Jan.-Oct.
Customs sector targets 13.6 bln USD for State budget next year have 292 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.