Lawmakers scrutinise many crucial matters at a plenary session in Hanoi on July 21. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Lawmakers scrutinised many crucial matters at a plenary session in Hanoi on July 21, as part of the first sitting of the 15th National Assembly . In the morning, they adopted resolutions on the election of NA Secretary General , Chairperson of the Council for Ethnic Affairs , heads of NA Committees, and State Auditor General. Bui Van Cuong, member of the Party Central Committee and Secretary General of the 14th NA, continues to hold the post of the NA Secretary General in the 15th tenure. Y Thanh Ha Nie Kdam, Secretary of the Party Committee of the Central Enterprises Bloc, was elected as Chairman of the Council for Ethnic Affairs. Tran Sy Thanh, member of the Party Central Committee, was re-elected as the State Auditor General. During the debate on the NA's supervision programme for 2022, many legislators suggested the NA Standing Committee put forth a project on renewing supervision activities. Competent agencies should raise more initiatives to contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of such activities, they said. For the law-building programme, some pointed out the need to… Read full this story
- Governor signs criminal justice reform legislation
- Jordan gives $2M; looks to build trust between blacks, cops
- Commission urges Title IX reforms at University of Tennessee
- Lawmakers consider boosting funds to defend LGBT rights law
- NFL players push lawmakers on criminal justice reform
- NCAA turns up pressure on North Carolina over bathroom law
- Georgia State now an engine of social mobility; groups challenge Iowa’s restrictive abortion law; more in U.S. news
- Duke, NC State might host women’s tourney despite LGBT law
- Bernie's heir - who will lead the left in 2020?
- Rory McIlroy holds nerve at Augusta to stay in contention at the Masters
15th NA’s first session: law building should be reformed have 296 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.