Lawmakers scrutinise many crucial matters at a plenary session in Hanoi on July 21. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Lawmakers scrutinised many crucial matters at a plenary session in Hanoi on July 21, as part of the first sitting of the 15th National Assembly . In the morning, they adopted resolutions on the election of NA Secretary General , Chairperson of the Council for Ethnic Affairs , heads of NA Committees, and State Auditor General. Bui Van Cuong, member of the Party Central Committee and Secretary General of the 14th NA, continues to hold the post of the NA Secretary General in the 15th tenure. Y Thanh Ha Nie Kdam, Secretary of the Party Committee of the Central Enterprises Bloc, was elected as Chairman of the Council for Ethnic Affairs. Tran Sy Thanh, member of the Party Central Committee, was re-elected as the State Auditor General. During the debate on the NA's supervision programme for 2022, many legislators suggested the NA Standing Committee put forth a project on renewing supervision activities. Competent agencies should raise more initiatives to contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of such activities, they said. For the law-building programme, some pointed out the need to… Read full this story
- MAP Eastern APA Session: Skill-Building & Improving the Profession
- [UPDATES] NY Lawmakers Reach Deal On Rent Reform
- What Does Albany's Rent Reform Deal Do For Market-Rate Tenants?
- NA deputies raise questions on e-government building
- Memo to Rand Paul: You Knew Who Jeff Sessions Was When You Voted to Confirm Him
- Jeff Sessions Believes Increase in Violent Crime Is Result of Lack of Respect for Police Officers
- A Judge Slapped Down Jeff Sessions' Attempt to Block Some Much-Needed Police Reform
- With Consent Decree Approved, Baltimore Wins and Jeff Sessions Loses
- In Addition to Killing Weed, Jeff Sessions Wants Police to Take All Your Shit, Too
- Jeff Sessions is Spending His Day Being Particularly Awful
15th NA’s first session: law building should be reformed have 305 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.