Screengrab from Fan-id.ru HÀ NỘI — The Consular Department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has advised Vietnamese fans travelling to Russia with FAN IDs for the European Championship to use the document correctly to avoid legal issues or being stuck at a foreign airport. A FAN ID is a document all spectators of Euro 2020 matches in Saint Petersburg, Russia, need to enter the country to attend matches without a visa. According to the department, many Vietnamese citizens using FAN IDs have been denied entry to Russia and deported for using the document for the wrong purpose or failing to prove that they travelled to Russia to watch the tournament. The department urged Vietnamese fans to thoroughly study Russia's regulations about entry and exit, residence registration and air tickets, as well as banned activities when travelling to the country. Those who need urgent support can contact the citizen protection hotlines of the Vietnamese Embassy in Russia (7-903-182-1617), the Vietnamese General Consulate in Ekaterinburg (7-343-253-0284 / 7-965-506-6868), the Vietnamese General Consulate in Vladivostok (7-914-708-0939), or Việt Nam's citizen protection hotline (84-981-848-484). — VNS
- Euro 2012: David Beckham calls on English fans to 'stay safe' during tournament
- NFL investigating Buffalo Bills laser pointer complaint; fans point to Twitter acc’t in effort to ID culprit
- Michigan frankfurter fans flock to Yesterdog
- Fans urge Mattel to create Barbie in Selena's likeness
- Houston Texans fan who posted airline tickets on Facebook has them canceled by supporter of rival team
- Pho House, PT Noodles add street cred to West Valley's Vietnamese cuisine
- Euro 2012: UEFA fines Russia $150,000 due to fan violence in Poland, warns federation of six-point deduction for repeat offense
- Euro 2012: Poland prime minister warns police will use force ‘ruthlessly’ to combat expected violence between Polish, Russian fans
- Worldwide travel alert issued by State Department over terror threats
- Tribal leader warns of protest if Trump insists on border wall: 'There is no word for wall in our language'
Vietnamese fans warned about use of FAN IDs to travel to Russia have 327 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.