Farmhouse in Bilaspur, Haryana (Property ID 7X2L6H on sir.com) There seems to be a perceptible increase in the number of people opting to buy luxury homes globally. Sotheby's International Realty 2021 Luxury Outlook survey reveals that after one of the most tumultuous years in modern history due to the COVID-19 pandemic, homebuyers are on the lookout for larger, greener properties. They are also moving towards suburbs, secondary cities and vacation destinations world over. The report also highlights that vaccines against the virus will bring urban centres back to life. New York is almost restored to its post vaccination normalcy, and high street life in London is slowly coming back. Land Parcel in Cola Village, Goa (Property ID B99L4N on sir.com) When it comes to buying luxury homes in gateway cities of the world, India ranks high. According to a Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report published in 2020, in the nations recording the highest number of ultra-high-net-worth individuals (which Credit Suisse categorizes as adults with wealth greater than US$50 million) India ranks fourth, right after United States, China, and Germany. For the real estate industry, this means the bulk of buyers in the market for homes priced from US$10 million and up… Read full this story
- Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd attempt to salvage dream Essex home by submitting new amendments to make build smaller by millimetres after original plans were refused
- Give your home a luxury makeover sitting at home!
- The fault in our bars: Making the case for old-school home theater speakers
- Cybercriminals ramping up attacks on home routers: Report
- How Meghan Markle has made her temporary US base with Prince Harry and Archie feel like home
- The sheikh with so many homes, he forgets where they are: One in Spain had no visitors in 17 years, another in France has 'supplies flown in from Gulf daily' and a Berkshire mansion piped with Evian
- Smart speaker or smart display: Which should you buy?
- Bigg Boss 13’s Asim Riaz Buys His Dream Car BMW 5 Series, Fans Celebrate By Trending Him On Twitter
- Working out at home? These are the best fitness deals for July 2020
- Charlotte Crosby, Jacqueline Jossa and Billie Faiers ALL jet out to Ibiza as they prepare for a luxury photoshoot at a sprawling seaside villa
Top Trends Shaping Luxury Home Buying have 377 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.