Photo: qdnd.vn PANO – A texting program to show gratitude to martyrs was launched on June 18th in Hanoi. Accordingly, each SMS with the text "TALS" sent to 1405 from June 15th to August 14th will contribute VND 10,000 to the fund "Gratitude to Martyrs" which will later support the DNA testing to identify martyrs; build gratitude houses and present saving books to martyrs' families and heroic Vietnamese mothers facing adversity. In 2012 and 2013, such a program collected dozens of billions of VND. The money was used to help nearly 400 martyrs' families to identify their relatives using DNA testing, collect over 1,000 biological samples of martyrs' families to identify their relatives who are former Vietnamese volunteer troops and experts dying while doing international obligation in Laos, hand over 100 houses, about 500 saving books and thousands of gifts to martyrs' families, heroic Vietnamese mothers, policy beneficiaries and those rendering good services to the national revolution. This program is co-organized by the Vietnam Martyrs' Family Support Association, the Vietnam Red Cross, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee, the National Humanitarian Portal 1400, the People's Army Newspaper, the Miltiary Youth Committee and the Military Technical Academy. At… Read full this story
- Co Tu ritual pays gratitude to forest
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Pulwama bravehearts, says India will never forget their martyrdom
- Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh pay homage to Pulwama martyrs on first attack anniversary
- Pulwama Attack Anniversary: Amitabh Bachchan, Sunny Deol And Others Pay Emotional Tribute To Martyrs
- Nation pays homage to 40 CRPF martyrs on first anniversary of Pulwama attack today
- Protesters in Shaheen Bagh pay homage to Pulwama martyrs, Anurag Kashyap chips in
- 28 Flirty Text Messages That You Can Send To Someone Special Without Being Cliché
- Quick-thinking pedestrian dashes forward and pulls texting woman out of car's path as she steps into street while staring at her phone
- Aaron Paul shares envy-inducing snaps as he expresses gratitude for his lavish 40th birthday bash in the Dominican Republic: 'I love my friends'
- SNP chief Derek Mackay QUITS after he bombarded schoolboy, 16, with creepy texts and called him ‘cute’
Texting to pay gratitude to martyrs have 348 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.