All seventeen members of the council also approved the resolution announcing the results of the NA election and the list of elected NA deputies via a secret ballot. Addressing the closing ceremony, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, who is also NEC Chairman, said that the seventh session completed all set agenda. The council will hold a press conference to announce the results of the NA election and the list of elected deputies on June 10 afternoon. After the results are released, the NEC and the Election Committees at all levels will receive denunciations and complaints about the election's results and address them within 30 days. The council is scheduled to hold its eighth meeting on July 12 to consider the results of addressing denunciations and complaints (if have), and consider the approval of a resolution confirming the eligibility of elected deputies. Source: VNA
- Lalu Yadav's daughter Misa excluded from RJD's star campaigner list for Lok Sabha polls
- Election 2019, Your Questions Answered: The election in Scotland
- Election Results 2019: PM Modi meets President Kovind, tenders Cabinet resignation to form next govt
- Who should I vote for? General election 2019 policy guide
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa wins Sri Lankan presidential election: Official results
- General election 2019: Conservatives promise 'equal' immigration system
- BJP alone will win more than 65 seats in assembly election: Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- NA Standing Committee, VFF Presidium reinforce coordination
- A list of officials who have left the Trump administration
- Malaysia election: People were 'disgusted with government's corruption'
Resolution announcing results of NA election, list of elected deputies approved have 233 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.