All seventeen members of the council also approved the resolution announcing the results of the NA election and the list of elected NA deputies via a secret ballot. Addressing the closing ceremony, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, who is also NEC Chairman, said that the seventh session completed all set agenda. The council will hold a press conference to announce the results of the NA election and the list of elected deputies on June 10 afternoon. After the results are released, the NEC and the Election Committees at all levels will receive denunciations and complaints about the election's results and address them within 30 days. The council is scheduled to hold its eighth meeting on July 12 to consider the results of addressing denunciations and complaints (if have), and consider the approval of a resolution confirming the eligibility of elected deputies. Source: VNA
- (LEAD) N.K. leader not mentioned among deputies newly elected to parliament | Yonhap News Agency
- Doug Jones' Approval Rating Dropped 17 Percentage Points in 2018
- Confusion mounts as Thailand's election results delayed
- Warren Officially Announces 2020 Run for President: 'This Is the Fight of Our Lives'
- 'Jeremy Corbyn is Deputy PM!' Furious Rees-Mogg blasts May
- Chancellor wants EU referendum because Tories can't afford an election
- Middletown schools, township race to vote over election and budget
- India's ruling party pushes for upper caste job quotas ahead of election
- US names Russian oligarchs in 'Putin list' but imposes no new sanctions
- (3rd LD) N. Korea holds parliamentary elections | Yonhap News Agency
Resolution announcing results of NA election, list of elected deputies approved have 242 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.