National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue has asked for stepping up the vaccine strategy with a specific roadmap and measures to achieve herd immunity, thus laying an important foundation to catch up with the global economy. National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue at the event (Photo: VNA) Chairing a working session with permanent members of the NA Committee on Social Affairs and several NA organs in Hanoi on June 13, Hue urged the Government to review the efficiency of support packages for laid-off workers and those hit by COVID-19 pandemic to report to the NA in the next meeting. He reiterated the Politburo's stance on continuing to realise the dual goals of fighting the pandemic and ensuring macro-economic stability and the safety of finance-banking and public debts. The leader suggested continuing with the 5K technology message, considering vaccination a strategy; and enhancing international cooperation in seeking vaccine supplies. In order to effectively perform socio-economic development policies and provide support for those hit by the pandemic, Hue asked the Government to soon issue a growth scenario, accelerate the disbursement of public investment, continue improving business environment, developing private and digital economy, and stimulating domestic demand while boosting collaboration to effectively direct… Read full this story
- How To Negotiate Using The FBI’s 5-Step Hostage Strategy
- Leni urges parents: Get children vaccinated vs measles
- Duterte urges Filipinos to get vaccinated
- What will make vaccines work better in developing countries?
- How countries around the world try to encourage vaccination
- Are you getting the vaccines you need before going abroad?
- Alibaba's Jack Ma To Unveil Succession Plan Next Week, Remain Chairman
- Vietnamese firms urged to carefully prepare for CPTPP
- Maersk posts heavy 2016 loss as chairman resigns
- UK Retail King Tesco Says CEO To Step Down In 2020
NA Chairman urges stepping up vaccine strategy have 286 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.