A business in Dong Nai Province's Bien Hoa 2 Industrial Park is disinfected. Businesses in the province are taking strict measures to protect their workers against COVID-19. – Photo baodongnai.com.vn Businesses in Dong Nai Province's industrial parks are taking strict measures to protect themselves against COVID-19 and the risk of transmission from HCM City, which is currently the third largest COVID-19 hotspot in the country. Pham Van Cuong, deputy head of Dong Nai Industrial Zones Authority's management board, said that local businesses faced a high risk because the province is adjacent to HCM City. Busy trade occurs daily between HCM City and Dong Nai so there is a risk of COVID entering the province's 32 industrial parks that employ more than 1.2 million workers, some of whom reside in HCM City and travel back and forth every day. Phan Huy Anh Vu, director of the province's Department of Health, said that some HCM City residents who work in Dong Nai and tested positive for COVID have had contact with locals in the province. On June 8 the province recorded the first F1 case (close contact with an infected person or F0) in Bien Hoa City's Amata Industrial Park. The local… Read full this story
- Hepatitis A case identified in Cedar City
- Against experts' advice, city waits to spray for West Nile
- Supreme Court rejects emergency Asian carp measures
- If the bacteria that causes Legionnaires’ disease isn’t controlled at the source, this outbreak could spread
- Emerald ash borer threatens Cedar City trees
- First enterovirus 68 case confirmed in New Jersey, New York City: CDC
- Missionaries returning from Africa to be quarantined as precautionary measure
- Report: Vets Warn of Dog Flu Spreading Across U.S.
- UK officials boost health measures before Olympics; British authorities are boosting checks for infectious diseases
- U.S. fight against Zika mosquito depends on local effort
IPs in Dong Nai take measures to prevent COVID spread from HCM City have 309 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.