A screen shot of the Invest Vietnam conclave organised by the Indian Investors Federation, the Vietnamese embassy in India and Leaps and Bounds Consulting Vietnam. — Photo courtesy of the organiser Many Indian companies want to come to Viet Nam and explore investment opportunities after the COVID-19 situation comes under control, Dr Madan Mohan Sethi, the Indian consul general in HCM City said. Viet Nam is one of the fastest growin g economies in the world and "is the country to watch out for" and "every provincial government has an open door policy and always encourages investments," he told the first ever Invest Vietnam conclave organised by the Indian Investors Federation, the Vietnamese embassy in India and Leaps and Bounds Consulting Vietnam. The webinar, which aimed to present Viet Nam as an investment destination in various sectors, attracted the participation of 110 investors from India and other parts of the globe, officials from both governments and Indian business executives in Viet Nam. Pham Sanh Chau, Viet Nam's ambassador to India, said, Viet Nam is one of the most open economies in the world and "the Government's vision is to make it a digital economy." He spoke about the potential for… Read full this story
- How vacation homes went from private escape to investment opportunities
- £197m a year: the growing cost of investment scams
- GOP Senators Push Green Card Rewards for Indian Visa Workers Who Take College Jobs in U.S.
- Millionaire fixer's firm boasts it can get you appointment with royals
- A Force of Innovation: Two Decades of Fortress Investment Group
- ‘Flyover Tech’ Is All the Rage at the 2019 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Investment Conference
- Saudis ready to share espionage with India as it seeks to solve Kashmir conflict with Pakistan
- What Is ESG Investing?
- DOJ Fines Virginia Firm for Hiring Foreigners over Qualified Americans
- Savvy Specialty Finance Firms Cash in on the Growing Trend of Borrowing Against Art
Indian firms to seek investment opportunities in VN after COVID: diplomat have 322 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.