Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin No matter the presidential administration, federal agencies issue thousands of rules and regulations every year compared to a relative handful of laws passed by Congress. There was a partial reprieve from Washington's big-government ways between 2017 and 2020 from Trump administration moves like an executive order requiring some agencies to ditch at least two rules for every significant action they added. (Some successes and failures of the Trump program were covered here .) The Biden White House's new Spring 2021 Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions was just released (and was profiled in Forbes here and also here ). The Agenda since 1981 has provided a partial look at the executive branch's regulatory priorities. Under Biden, those have definitely changed . One of those priorities, the abandonment of the just-noted Trump program to attempt the elimination of two regulations for every "significant regulatory action" adopted, was achieved on day one by Biden. The Unified Agenda makes clear that Biden's activist ambitions go well beyond , covering health, climate change and social programs. Overall, the Agenda reveals that 72 departments, agencies and commissions are juggling 3,959 rules and regulations at the "Active," "Completed,"… Read full this story
- The Impact of the New Massachusetts Data Security Regulations
- Group Insurance Health Care and the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Disadvantages of Buying a NEW Franchise For Prospective Franchisee Buyer - The Elephant in the Room
- New York Boating Laws - Know the Rules of the Water
- Self Directed IRA Rules - Things to Know Before You Start Investing
- New Employee Acculturation - Measure, Engage, And Immerse
- The 7 Biggest Mistakes Most New Daycare Owners Make - And How to Avoid Them!
- Place-Based Media is Changing All the Rules
- An Overview of MLM Advertising FTC Regulations
- Will Mortgage Banks Be Nationalized and Regulated by the Government?
Here Are The 298 Costliest Rules In The New Unified Agenda Of Federal Regulations have 303 words, post on www.forbes.com at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.