Elderly patient succumbs to Covid-19 The Saigon Times A medical worker conducts a Covid-19 test. A Covid-19 patient, a 76-year-old man, has been confirmed dead by the Ministry of Health, taking the country's Covid-19 death toll to 48 as of this evening, June 1 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – A Covid-19 patient, a 76-year-old man, has been confirmed dead by the Ministry of Health, taking the country's Covid-19 fatalities to 48 as of this evening, June 1. The resident of Lang Son Province tested positive for Covid-19 on May 7. When being admitted to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for treatment, he was diagnosed with pneumonia caused by Covid-19. On May 23, he was suffering from serious respiratory failure and hypertension. A few days later, his condition got worse with pulmonary haemorrhage and fungal infection, so he was put on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machine. Despite treatment efforts, he died last night, May 31 due to severe pneumonia caused by Covid-19, hypovolemic shock and multiple organ failures. This is the 13th patient to have died of Covid-19 in the latest outbreak in Vietnam since April 27.
- COVID-19 cases among railway employees rise with partial resumption of train services; 86 fatalities so far
- Delay in seeking medical help increased Covid-19 fatalities: Panel
- People testing negative for Covid-19 but showing symptoms should be treated: Experts
- COVID-19 July 16 Highlights: Maharashtra sees highest single-day spike; active cases in Mumbai climb to 23,694
- India's COVID-19 case fatality rate dips to 2.72 percent: Health Ministry
- India’s Covid-19 case fatality rate dips to 2.72 per cent: Health Ministry
- Over 6 months into Covid-19 crisis, 5 mysteries that still shroud coronavirus
- U.S. paper warns of problems in U.S.' handling of COVID-19 crisis
- Covid horror casts a shadow over family
- US paper warns of problems in US' handling of COVID-19 crisis
Elderly patient succumbs to Covid-19 have 287 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.