Elderly patient succumbs to Covid-19 The Saigon Times A medical worker conducts a Covid-19 test. A Covid-19 patient, a 76-year-old man, has been confirmed dead by the Ministry of Health, taking the country's Covid-19 death toll to 48 as of this evening, June 1 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – A Covid-19 patient, a 76-year-old man, has been confirmed dead by the Ministry of Health, taking the country's Covid-19 fatalities to 48 as of this evening, June 1. The resident of Lang Son Province tested positive for Covid-19 on May 7. When being admitted to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for treatment, he was diagnosed with pneumonia caused by Covid-19. On May 23, he was suffering from serious respiratory failure and hypertension. A few days later, his condition got worse with pulmonary haemorrhage and fungal infection, so he was put on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machine. Despite treatment efforts, he died last night, May 31 due to severe pneumonia caused by Covid-19, hypovolemic shock and multiple organ failures. This is the 13th patient to have died of Covid-19 in the latest outbreak in Vietnam since April 27.
- Tips on caring for an elderly patient at home
- 10 patients at nursing home died after Irma
- Alvarez: Dialysis for the Elderly: Is it worthy of attention?
- Clinic in typhoon-hit city overrun with patients
- Pinoy nurse gets life for poisoning patients
- 40 Marawi evacuees succumb to diseases
- Robots to help elderly or paint nails at Tokyo expo
- Elderly woman dies in QC blaze
- Elderly man kills wife, self in US hospice unit
- Elderly killed in Taytay
Elderly patient succumbs to Covid-19 have 249 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.