The Military Literature and Arts Magazine PANO – The Military Literature and Arts magazine held a meeting on January 18 in Hanoi to celebrate its 50 th anniversary when it circulated the first issue (1957). Present at the gathering were former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu, Lieutenant General Bui Van Huan, Deputy Director of the General Political Department, representatives from military agencies, writers and its freelances. During the past 50 years, the Military Literature and Arts magazine has become a spiritual necessity for troops in the whole army and many readers nationwide. With its articles featuring Uncle Ho's soldiers, the magazine has contributed its part to the national literature. At the meeting, Lieutenant General Bui Van Huan praised achievements made by the contingent of writers. He stressed that the magazine need to make literary works equivalent to victories in national resistance wars. The same day, the magazine gave prizes for winners of the Short Story Writing Contest 2005-2006. Translated by Duy Minh
- Founders and supporters celebrate The Way's 50th anniversary
- 50th Anniversary screenings of "2001: A Space Odyssey" in Twin Cities IMAX theaters
- CARIBBEAT: New York wraps up Guyana’s 50th anniversary celebration with a golden parade and concert
- CARIBBEAT: Actress CCH Pounder joins Guyana’s 50th anniversary celebration
- McDonald's to celebrate Big Mac's 50th anniversary with new coin
- The return of the King: Elvis experts weigh in on the 50th anniversary of his 'Comeback'
- Happy 50th Anniversary, IPS!
- McDonald’s ‘MacCoins’ celebrate 50 years of the Big Mac, are good for free burger
- Staff Editorial: ‘We choose to celebrate’
- Iowa hosted 10th annual Arts & Crafts Festival
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Military Literature and Arts Magazine have 258 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.