Vietnam will have to do without head coach Park Hang-seo in the 2022 World Cup qualifying match against the host UAE on June 15 but the RoK coach is confident of a good result in his absence. Coach Park Hang-seo of Vietnam (centre), who is suspended for the 2022 World Cup qualifier, is still confident his team will triumph against the UAE on June 15. (Photo: webthethao.vn) Park is suspended for the match after he was given a second yellow card in the 2-1 win over Malaysia on June 11 night in Dubai’s Al-Maktoum Stadium. The 63-year-old acted aggressively when his midfielder Nguyen Phong Hong Duy was fouled by Malaysia's Liridon Krasniqi near the end of the game. His reaction resulted in a yellow card from Japanese referee Sato Ryuji. He was also booked in the match against Thailand on September 5, 2019. “I have received two cards and manage the team against the UAE. My reaction is to help Vietnam reach our target of advancing to the last qualifying round. If we have good result and qualify, then my mission is complete,” Park said. “I watched the UAE in a match against Malaysia and we played them already in… Read full this story
- Rocklin files lawsuit against former Quarry Park Adventures operator, alleging fraud
- FC Cincinnati preseason: Takeaways from the first Carolina Challenge Cup match
- FC Cincinnati wins its second match in a row
- Valiant effort on Hoboken parking, but will it work?
- Burns matches strikeout record, twirls shutout vs. Cincinnati
- SmackDown Live Results: Kofi Kingston to Make WrestleMania Match Official
- Ahead of first Allianz Field game, traffic questions persist
- Wallabies cruise to victory over Uruguay as Petaia stars on debut
- Elsik storms back against Spring Woods to win 2nd consecutive regional title
- Portland Timbers face big challenge as they try to turn things around on the road
Absent Park confident ahead of crunch UAE match have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.