WHETHER it's vetting each other's nudes, sharing baths, waxing each other's bikini lines or having post-sex debriefs while the lad’s still in the room, nothing is off limits for Britain's closest best friends. Montana Brown, 25, who appeared on Love Island in 2017, recently revealed how close the girls really get in the famous Villa – admitting they were waxing each other's bikini lines "by the third week", as well as being intimately aware of each other's sex lives. "I saw everyone's bum holes, everyone's vaginas," she explained." It was like, 'Wax time, girls — which one of you wants your vagina waxed first?'" It may seem too much for some, but these three pairs of besties are equally comfortable with each other. Speaking to Fabulous, they tell their stories… ‘We bonded because she’d slept with my boyfriend – now we share baths & do each other’s bikini waxes’ Jess Cox and Lucy Adams, both 23 from Yeovil, Somerset, bonded on a night out after realising they had both slept with the same person – and have been inseparable ever since. Covid marshall Lucy and bestie Jess, a jewellery business owner, have shared baths, done each other's bikini waxes and… Read full this story
- What’s the Best Workout Underwear for Women?
- The 50 best comics for kids
- Victoria's Secret model Devon Windsor gives a tour of her splashy Miami mansion that includes a designer-filled closet, mega kitchen and lap pool
- Worst Roommate Ever
- Boats, Babes and Butts! Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid Embark on Thong-Filled Tropical Vacation
- Sleuth who turned the tables on the lonely hearts scammers: One said he was a surgeon, another that he worked on an oil rig, and a third asked her for £1,000 - Just some of the 80 men Suzanne’s exposed as frauds on a dating site
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Caroline Flack to Honor Blackman
- Pitch perfect: Glastonbury's tidiest tents
- The Queen's life in lockdown: Her Majesty, 94, has been cloistered in her private apartments at Windsor with fewer than 20 staff, has had to give up horse-riding - but still avidly watches the news
- National Portrait Gallery shines light on forgotten artist Thomas Lawrence
We vet each other’s nudes, share baths, do bikini waxes & debrief straight after sex…meet Britain’s closest best friends have 378 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.