The continental women’s football club competition, organized by Asian Football Confederation (AFC), also known as 021 FIFA-AFC Pilot Women’s Club Championship, will be held between October 30 and November 14. The tournament host will be announced in the coming time. Eight domestic champions from eight football associations will compete in the tournament, divided into West Zone and East Zone. HCMC I WFC were the champions of the Vietnamese Women’s Football Championship in 2020. The East Zone will feature Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar and Chinese Taipei, while the West Zone includes Uzbekistan, India, Iran and Jordan. The top two teams of each group will advance to the semifinals. Specifically, the winner of the tournament will qualify for the next FIFA Women’s Club World Cup, where the continental champions will go head to head. The champions of the Vietnamese Women's Football Championship this year will represent the nation in the tournament. The top-tier women’s football league in Vietnam is set to start on May 18 and end on August 6. This is the second edition of AFC Women's Club Championship, after the first in 2019, with Japanese club Beleza winning the title. In 2020, the event was canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Rigg to return for Blythe Barracudas’ Club Championships
- London City Lionesses: Can a women's team thrive independently?
- Football: AFC backs single India national league in 2024-25 to end club turmoil
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 15
- Huong wins Vietnam’s first world boxing bronze
- AIFF-AFC roadmap: ISL replaces I-League as top division and more
- Vietnam drawn against Thailand in men's football at SEA Games 2019
- Southeast Asia Futsal Championship to start on October 21
Vietnam to compete in AFC Women's Club Championship 2021 have 276 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.