More cases linked with hospital's COVID-19 cluster detected Nine cases of COVID-19 associated with the pandemic cluster at the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases were reported on May 6 morning. Of the latest infections, two are relatives of patients being treated at the hospital, the city's Centre for Disease Control (CDC) said. On the day, the health department of northern Thai Binh province also reported five new cases linked with the hospital's pandemic cluster. Thai Binh has decided to impose social distancing across the province from 12:00 on May 6, and activate anti-COVID-19 groups. The two other cases were recorded in the northern province of Hung Yen. The localities have quickly conducted contract tracing and rolled out measures to seal off pandemic-hit areas. Located in Hanoi's outlying district of Dong Anh, the hospital was the frontline facility in the COVID-19 fight. On May 4, a doctor of the hospital was confirmed positive for the coronavirus./. Vietnam prioritises safety for people amid COVID-19 The Ministry of Health will join hands with relevant ministries and sectors to study and recommend the Government the suitable time to apply vaccine passports, with safety for locals being the overriding priority, said Deputy Minister Tran… Read full this story
- Morgan couple wants to honor soldiers killed in Vietnam
- Ericsson agrees to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- King's Cup 2019: Thailand kick off pre-match banter against Vietnam
- Philippines hails 'world class' SEA Games despite stormy start
- Breitbart News Helped Trump Win. Under Steve Bannon, It Might Also Help Him Lose
- Lighter sentence recommended for main accused in $6 mln bribery case
- Man jailed for trafficking job seekers to Taiwan
- Locked up in foreign jails, why do some Australian political prisoners get more attention than others?
- Mobilising Nigeria’s human and natural resources for national development and stability by Obasanjo
- US-China trade skirmishes obscure the start of tech cold war
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 6 have 310 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.