14 more people have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Vietnam, including three locally-transmitted cases in Ha Nam Province, the Ministry of Health reported on Saturday evening. A health worker disinfects a road in Ha Nam Province According to the ministry’s report, the three new locally-transmitted patients include a man, his wife and grandfather. They had earlier come into contact with the previously-confirmed patient in Ha Nam Province. The patients are now being treated at the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases. The 11 imported patients include five men, five women aged between 19-49 and a one-year-old baby boy. They recently returned Japan, the UAE, Canada, and Romania to Danang, Ho Chi Minh City, and Ha Tinh and Quang Ninh provinces and were sent to local quarantine sites upon arrival. The patients are now being treated at local hospitals. With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,942, including 1,345 imported patients. As of 6 pm on May 1, a total of 2,549 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases. At present, over 38,000 people who had… Read full this story
- Tips on Wandering Alzheimer's Patients
- The Operation Was a Success - - the Patient Died - 250,000+ Deaths Annually
- Phu Quoc Island, a rising star for luxury tourism in Asia
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery on the Rise in St. Louis and Beyond
- Rise of the Antichrist, False Prophet and a 10 Nation Confederacy
- A Lesson in Patience
- Condotels look to legal framework for revival
- Cancer War: A War Lost!
- The Chinese Denim Market
- 1,4 - Butanediol (BDO), Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol (PTMEG) And Spandex Market To 2022 – Indust
Vietnam confirms 14 more Covid-19 patients, total tally rises to 2,942 have 272 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.