He played for the Thai national team from 1993 to 2007, scoring 70 goals in 131 games. He is the most capped player and top scorer in Thai history. His 131 international caps give Kiatisuk the same number as Spanish legend Andres Iniesta and surpasses some other famous names like Dutch goalkeeper Edwin Van der Sar (130 games) and Portuguese midfielder Luis Figo (127). With Thailand, he won three AFF Cups, SEA Games gold medals and King’s Cup titles each. Getting into coaching soon after retirement, he helped Thailand win two AFF Cup titles and one SEA Games gold. He managed to get Thailand into the final round of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers. He has a long and close connection with HAGL. He played for the club from 2002 to 2006, winning two V. League titles and two Vietnamese Super Cups. In 2006 he became their head coach while still playing. He returned to HAGL again in 2010, but only lasted a year that time. Last November HAGL appointed him head coach for third time on a two-year contract. After 12 rounds the club are sitting on top of the V. League table with 29 points. The FIFA Century… Read full this story
- Super Cup in jeopardy after Minerva and other I League clubs claim to have pulled out
- Deadline Day: Who will Premier League clubs sign?
- Transfer window verdict: how every Premier League club fared in January
- Club together, Indian football’s new deal
- Brexit will help the Premier League attract world’s top talent and promote British kids, insists Rupert Lowe
- Super League 2020 team-by-team guide: storms set to accompany Folau
- ISL Table-toppers FC Goa Sack Sergio Lobera, Coach 'Very Unhappy' With Being Shown the Door
- Saudi Arabia criticised over pirate TV service 'that airs Premier League'
- Ian Watson extends Salford Red Devils deal ahead of new Super League season
- Rugby league helps reverse regional decline as Trundle scores big and wins first grand final in 35 years
V. League club's Thai coach in FIFA Century Club have 308 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.