According to Vietnam Professional Football JSC (VPF), Phuong overreacted against referee Nguyen Viet Duan during the V. League game between HAGL and Becamex Binh Duong on May 2. “The incident was offensive and received negative feedback from the media and fans, affecting the image of the tournament in general and HAGL in particular. We recommend HAGL remind all players, coaches and staff about behaving properly to avoid violations that can affect the interests of the club. At the same time, we warn player Nguyen Cong Phuong not to repeat his actions in the next games,” VPF commented. In the 78th minute, with the score 2-2, HAGL deployed a quick counter-attack. Phuong, receiving the ball mid-field, committed a foul while attempting to dribble past Binh Duong defender Nguyen Anh Tai, winning him a yellow card. The 27-year-old, unhappy with the referee’s decision, threw a water bottle over Duan’s head and proceeded to the sidelines despite being called back. A VPF official said referee Duan should have given Phuong a second yellow for his attitude. Phuong will be absent from the next league game against Than Quang Ninh, having accumulated a string of yellow cards since the start of the season. Previously,… Read full this story
- I Went To A Minor League Soccer Game And A Wedding Broke Out
- The Best Dribbler In The World Is Back In The Premier League
- Real Madrid beat Atlético to win Champions League – as it happened
- Premier League 2018-19 fans’ previews, part 2: Leicester to Wolves
- Desire can deliver Champions League dream for Liverpool, says Jürgen Klopp
- Meet the pro football players who DON’T make millions
- Mohamed Salah and Fran Kirby named PFA players of the year
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: Champions League final – live!
- Big League Bullying: The Conspiracy To Humiliate MLB Umpire Steve Fields
- Former Premier League referee identifies big VAR mistake in Arsenal draw vs Crystal Palace
V. League club, player receive warning over foul attitude have 310 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.