This comes after the two suspected patients, who are husband and wife and had been living in Phnom Penh for three years, made the decision to enter the nation illegally. However, 14 days ago the wife went to hospital for an examination as she had a fever and severe coughing, during which she was diagnosed with acute respiratory failure and severe pneumonia. After receiving treatment for a total of 10 days in the Cambodian hospital, the couple decided to attempt to return to Vietnam due to the unchanged symptoms. Le Van Phuoc, deputy chairman of the provincial People's Committee, stated on May 4 that after detection the suspected COVID-19 patients were immediately transported to a medical centre in An Phu district to undergo medical surveillance. The pair will also receive treatment while their samples are tested again for confirmation. At present, local authorities are tracing F1, F2, and F3 cases in order to take samples for tests. In line with measures to combat the potential spread of COVID-19, all venues and vehicles connected to the suspected cases have been thoroughly disinfected.
- Sanctuary County: Freed Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering 19-Year-Old Girl
- Police raids in Italy uncover weapons, propaganda and suspects who wanted to create an 'openly pro-Nazi' party
- Four revellers across two states are treated for suspected drug overdoses - sparking fears of another devastating summer of deaths on the dance festival circuit
- Teenage Essex lorry tragedy victim's devastated family surround the 19-year-old's coffin at her funeral as more bodies arrive back in Vietnam to be reunited with grieving relatives
- Shocking moment ten suspected migrants including a PREGNANT woman and baby climb out of a lorry at Cambridgeshire petrol station
- The Unusual Suspects: The Odder Terror Groups Banned Along With Daesh in UK
- Mumbai: Treatment of 3 HIV-infected sex workers restarts, 12 others not traceable, says NACO
- The Trump Administration Has Charged 19 Foreigners With Illegal Voting
- Sri Lanka's Akila Dananjaya Reported For Suspect Bowling Action
- R. Kelly Accused by Woman of ‘Grooming’ Her for Cult, STD Infection
Two illegal entrants from Cambodia suspected of COVID-19 infection have 325 words, post on vov.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.