A sleeper bus hit a truck head-on, killing the truck driver and seriously injuring the bus driver on the section of National Highway 14 passing through Bu Dang District in southern Binh Phuoc Province on Friday afternoon. The collision occurred at around 4:30 pm Friday. The sleeper bus allegedly encroached the opposite lane as its driver, 36-year-old Le Duc Hoang from the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak, tried to overtake another vehicle in the same direction. At that time, Tran Vu Phong, a 41-year-old man in Binh Phuoc, failed to control his truck, which was running on the opposite lane, to avoid the sleeper bus. After a strong crash, the front parts of the two vehicles were dented deeply and stuck together. The two drivers were trapped in their cockpits and seriously injured. Some passengers on the sleeper bus also suffered a few cuts and bruises and a state of panic. The two drivers were quickly taken to hospital for emergency treatment. But Phong died later. Traffic police officers also swiftly arrived at the scene to examine and investigate the cause of the fatal accident. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about… Read full this story
- At Least 7 Dead in New Mexico Bus Crash
- NYPD Says Brooklyn Cyclist Killed By Box Truck Driver 'Fell' Into Vehicle
- Australian Tourist Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver While Biking Was On 'Trip Of A Lifetime'
- Wrong-way driver killed in 4-vehicle crash on Hwy. 516
- Canadian town mourns 15 killed when truck, team bus collide
- How the Vietnam War Brought High-Tech Border Surveillance to America
- Video Contradicts Reports That Citi Bike Rider Swerved Into Bus Before Deadly Crash
- Comedian and Civil Rights Activist Dick Gregory Dead at 84
- School Bus Missed Exit, Made U-Turn in Deadly NJ Crash: Sources
- Woman Killed By School Bus Driver Is Third Elderly Pedestrian To Die This Week
Truck driver dead after head-on collision with sleeper bus in southern Vietnam have 305 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.